Cardomom Raisin Rice Pudding- No Added Sugar, Dairy Free
Updated: Sep 10, 2020
Warm, fragrant, creamy and comforting, is how I would describe rice pudding.
This rice pudding fits all of those descriptions, with the best part being, it's refined sugar free and ridiculously scrumptious! Yes, there are no processed sugars in this pudding, it's naturally sweetened with banana and raisins. Which makes this dessert, the perfect guilt free treat!
See below for this exceptionally easy- to-make rice pudding that only takes 20 minutes from start to finish!
Yield 2-4 Servings
• 1/2 tsp Cardamom Powder
• 1 Very Ripe Banana, mashed
• 3 Cup Vanilla Almond Milk
• 1/2 Cup Basmati rice
• 6 Tbl Sultanas (or raisins)
1. Add all of the ingredients to a a pot. Bring to a boil on medium- high heat, stirring periodically.
2. Reduce heat to low and cook for approximately 15- 20 minutes, stirring occasionally until the pudding has thickened.
3. Place the rice pudding in your serving bowls and top with slivered almonds, blueberries or dried fruit. Note: If you will like to make this rice pudding sweeter, you can add maple syrup to the mixture while cooking.