Updated: Sep 4, 2020
Sweet and simple!
Baking bread can be intimidating but there's nothing simpler than a banana bread. It can be nutritious and delicious and easy to whip up. Here's my effortless banana bread recipe that your family will be sure to go BA-na-nas for!
3 cups mashed Bananas (approximately 4- 6 bananas)
1 C Almond milk (or any non dairy milk of choice)
1 Tbl Apple cider
1 Tbl Vanilla extract
1/3 C Coconut oil
2 1/2 C Oat flour
1 C Grounded Walnuts or Almonds divided for topping
1 Tbl Baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°f
2. Combine milk, apple cider and vanilla. Set aside.
3. Combine oat flour, almonds, baking powder and salt.
4. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients.
5. Fold in bananas and coconut oil. But try not to over mix the batter.
6. Pour batter into a lightly greased bread pan.
7. Top with extra half cup of almonds. And a sprinkle of coocnut sugar.
8. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
I topped one loaf with peanut butter and chocolate date frosting for a scrumptious dessert!